We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect: When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
• Your IP address
• Your contact information and email address
• Your business name and information
Why We Collect Your Data: We are collecting your data for several reasons:
• To better understand your needs
• To improve our services and products
• To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting
• To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Point and Click Media, LLC is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential.
Invoices are expected to be paid on time. Typically within 15-days to 30-days of invoice date unless other arrangements have been made in writing between the client and Point and Click Media, LLC.
Video production must be paid in full before airing or sharing online. Production is released to the client, copyright free, once it has been paid in full to Point and Click Media.
Web design requires a downpayment to begin developing and must be paid in full by the launch date of the website. Should you require payment assistance, please contact Point and Click Media.